Insurance of goods in transport includes insurance of all shipments of goods transported by foreign or own means of transport.
SUBJECT OF INSURANCE ARE GOODS DAMAGED DURING:
• vehicle accident,
• fire or explosion for extraordinary external causes,
• natural disaster,
• damage to insured shipments during transport (including loading and unloading),
• damage to the packaging, etc.
TYPES OF INSURANCE:
• individual insurance policies on individual shipments in domestic transport,
• general shipping insurance policy in domestic transport,
• individual insurance policies on individual shipments in international transport,
• general shipping insurance policy in international transport.
International freight insurance covers insurance for all clients involved in the import or export of goods, coverage of shipments traveling at the risk of the insured, from the place of cargo to the place of unloading.
With carrier liability insurance (CMR), the insured insures its liability as a carrier to carriers of carriers for proven partial or complete loss, damage or delay of shipments in domestic and international shipping, undertaken on carriage by way of bill of lading or contract.