Property insurance

  • Осигурување имот

Property insurance involves insurance of:
• Family home, apartment, utility, economic facilities, weekend house, floor and wall coverings, door and window glass, fittings, boilers and ovens, boilers and sanitary fixtures in those facilities,
• Construction facilities and facilities and equipment for installation (all material, equipment and all works of the facility under construction and machines, devices and installations),
• Household goods, money and valuables, art objects, etc,
• Machinery, equipment, supplies and money.

Property insurance includes insurance against the following basic risks (risks):
• Fire
• Lightning strike
• Explosion, except nuclear explosion and radioactive contamination
• Storm
• Hail Storm
• Floods
• Public manifestations and demonstrations
• Water outflow from water and sewer installations
• Landslides and landslides
• Snow avalanche
• Burglary and robbery

Right of compensation

If the home or property insurance contract is made by SN Insurance Broker AD Bitola in the event of damage, SN Insurance Broker AD Bitola will mediate and represent you in front of the insurance companies for prompt and appropriate compensation of the incurred damage.
In order to exercise the right to compensation under a property insurance contract, it is necessary:
• The damage has occurred during the period for which you have coverage under the specific insurance policy
• To report the damage to the insurance company as soon as possible and within the deadline stipulated by the terms of the insurance
• Take measures to limit the harmful effects and reduce the harm
• Inform the competent authority (police, fire service, etc.) of the damage
• Provide proof of the damage suffered.